The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Searches, statistics, and crushing writer's block

I've been trying to balance life and work, with mixed success as of late. My own creative output has gone way down as workload has increased. Of course, I did spend an hour trying to create a humorous picture of one of my coworkers in Photoshop, so that's creativity of a different sort.

Interests wax and wane as summer progresses. Early on, I was all about the Maple Story. Then there was the enjoyable week or two I spent replaying both the Arm and Core campaigns of Total Annihilation. For a while I was playing a lot of StarCraft. Then it was reading.

Currently trying to play through games in my Gamefly queue—I had one or two games out for almost 8 weeks, still sitting in their packaging. One of them got maybe a half hour of playtime before I decided it wasn't for me.

Senator Ted "Comedy Goldmine" Stevens wants you to know: The internet is full of tubes. It's not a big truck.