The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Daddy's Got His Hat On Backwards

Back in the day when everyone on the Internet was an axe murderer, some folks took time out from their stalking the playgrounds to make fake reviews on Amazon. I wish I could find more of them--they should be archived elsewhere.

I've spent the weekend running around Vice City destroying the populace and trying to find unique jumps. The GTA Warehouse has been somewhat helpful in this, though I swear their fonts make it look like a Sim managed to escape the clutches of Wil Wright and blow off some steam with the PS2. Oh well, even Sims need to relax.

GTA should really be subtitled Monsters from the Id with hookers and motorcycles substituting for Walter Pigeon and Robbie the Robot.