The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Gardening at night

Wolves lower. Wait, there are no wolves in this neck of the woods. Raccoons, though I hear distemper is thinning their numbers this year.

Having a difficult time concentrating this week, what with the heat and the actual sun and our upcoming trip to Grant's Pass. Family stuff. I would say that I have had my quota of family stuff for the year but that would be a lie, as I have at least one more planned visit before mid-July.

The 9/11 Commission finally said what most of us have known for three years--there was no connection between Iraq and al Qaida. You'd think it was the moon landing from the coverage CNN is giving this little tidbit. Hello, there are over 850 dead and 4500 injured since this idiocy started, and they're just now figuring this out?

The Fourth Estate: Regretting doing our jobs since 1972.