The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Monday, June 14, 2004

May cause drowsiness

After a weekend of driving around Vice City, working on web pages and playing with Access isn't really a thrill-a-minute like it used to be.

OK, I am lying as working with Access is never thrill-a-minute. Though I used to get some entertainment value out of making fun comments for my field names. Make fun when and where you can, I guess. (My comment for the table ID field was almost always I am not a number, I am a free man!)

My trick elbow appears to be acting up again. Given that the weather is going to move from overcast and 65 to sunny and 90 by the end of the week, it isn't entirely unreasonable. Still, given that this is the aftermath of an hour-long session of hapkido over ten years ago, it is a little bothersome. This unit is also experiencing some hazy operating conditions--possibly I am not getting enough oxygen.