The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Bark bark bark

Another day of canvassing again, though far fewer people were home today. Probably because it was a very nice day today.

This round went much faster, partially because many knocks went unanswered. I'd also had a bit of practice, so there was not as much verbal stumbling on my part. The best part, for me, was the young man I met who hadn't registered yet, so we got him taken care of. He should get his card this week, just in time for the vote-by-mail ballots to arrive. I can't figure out whether he was more excited about it, or I was.

One of the DKos posters has been burning copies of Going Upriver and handing them to undecideds. This is a pretty cool idea, though not everybody has a DVD player. Here's a download site, if you're interested. Alternatively, there's this one. So I'll definitely keep this in mind for my next excursion.