The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Ministry of Silly Walks

Watched one of my favorite Monty Python sketches last night. (It's in the same episode with the Ministry of Silly Walks sketch, which is not terribly funny on paper but hilarious when you see Cleese do his silly walk.) Doug and Dinsdale Pirahna are master criminals afraid of a giant hedgehog named Spiny Norman. For a while we thought about getting a hedgehog, but since they're mostly outdoorsy animals we eventually decided against it.

Now we have three cats. Or, rather, three cats have us. The one has trained me well enough that I wake up to feed him when he starts knocking things off the dresser. It's like a wake-up call, only with gravity.

I had a dream the other night where I was filling out financial aid forms for graduate school. For some reason, it was running into the tens of thousands of dollars. Maybe it's people asking me when I'm getting my library degree. Which happens about once a day, it seems.