The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Touched by His Noodly Appendage

The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the first organized belief system that has held my interest since the Sub-Genius caught my eye in college.

(Insert obligatory give "BoB" your slack reference here.)

They have an open letter to the Kansas City school board, and the following fantastic reasons to join:

WHY YOU SHOULD CONVERT TO FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTERISM
  • Flimsy moral standards.
  • Every friday is a relgious holiday. If your work/school objects to that, demand your religious beliefs are respected and threaten to call the ACLU.
  • Our heaven is WAY better. We've got a Stripper Factory AND a Beer Volcano.


Beer volcano? SIGN ME UP. And I am tempted to send out Pirate vs. Temperature shirts to everybody I know.