The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Roll you up into my life

We Love Katamari just found its way into my mailbox.

I'm really looking forward to this game, as I loved Katamari Damacy enough to remix it into various things. Heck, now I'm wishing this text version was real.
Katamari Damacy: A Text Based Adventure

You are standing on the floor of a bedroom.
Your Katamari is 10cm.

> N

There is a PAPER CLIP here.

> ROLL CLIP

I do not know what a CLIP is.

> ROLL PAPER CLIP

You roll up the PAPER CLIP.

You are standing on the floor of a bedroom.

> LOOK KATAMARI

Your Katamari is 10.2cm.


I've got a copy of TADS around here somewhere. It could happen.

Of course, that would involve me having free time that I'm not sure I do. Besides work, NaNo is calling me. I came up with a plot or two while waiting for the bus. Plus, there's a moleskin in my bag full of notes and the like. (You can also get them from 43 folders...)

I am eagerly awaiting tomorrow's episodes of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. Fitzmas is coming.