The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Youa Culpa

Watching a rereun of the Daily Show tonight, where they were covering how Michael Brown was coming clean to Congress about how all of the fuckups in Katrina were because he "trusted people too much."

Yeah, and Admiral Ozzel brought the Empire fleet out of lightspeed in the exact spot to catch the Rebels on Hoth in The Empire Strikes Back. Which is probably the nerdiest thing I have said all month.

Looking for presents for people, and I see this:



It's not the video-playing iPod, but it does come with every single Potter book as an audio file, and has an engraved Hogwarts crest on the back.

Now if they could just get an iPod to sync with TiVo over Bluetooth, I'd buy a handful.