The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Allow me to say, "Poppycock"

One of my favorite comics of 2002 was the Amazing Screw-On Head by Mike Mignola. It had everything young minds need to grow and develop: secret histories of the world, zombie emperors, vampires, cyborgs, etc.

The Sci-Fi Channel, bless their little hearts, has taken this and made it into an animated series, and you can watch the pilot online.

It's a beautiful piece of work. The story from the SA forums is that the Sci-Fi Channel is on the fence about the show, there are four episodes in the bag, but they're not sure it will work.

Take a gander. It may be the best 23 minutes you spend this week, unless you happened to TiVo the Venture Brothers from Sunday.