The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Catnip bus ahead

OMG! Cat rave! Look out, El Guapo. Those glowsticks are poison!

Trying to prepare myself mentally for a lot of driving in the next few days. I should probably stay away from games like Simpsons: Hit and Run and GTA: Vice City. Kevin is hooking me up with some driving music, looks like. And the rule in the car is the driver picks the music. At least in my mind.

So it turns out that Rumsfeld told the Army to keep a prisoner off the books and away from the Red Cross, violating a ton of treaties and rules for treatment of prisoners. I don't know if you saw the bit where Joe Biden ripped Ashcroft a new one as to why we have treaties, but he's exactly right. Bush makes us less safe. Are you better off now than you were four years ago? I would say that I am not.

(Speaking of Reagan, I hear the Club for Growth has a new ad comparing the Gipper to Bush Jr. And if you remember their ad about Dean where he was compared to bin Laden, you can imagine how good it must be.)