The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Some people call you the haves...

I call you my base...

Another Bush reference to his rich pals.
Bush also said high taxes on the rich are a failed strategy because "the really rich people figure out how to dodge taxes anyway."

This bastard has got to go. Kerry and Bush will be in Portland on Friday, and I know which event I want to visit.

Been working on PHP a lot this week, massaging one form for work and creating a new one. So exciting, huh? I think for fun I might be setting up a GeekLog. Also need to prepare my writing samples again in case I have another interview. Not sure.

Next week we'll be in SF. I can hardly wait.

Currently reading: War of the Flowers and Essential Daredevil: Volume 1.

Currently listening to: The Al Franken show -- Paul Krugman talking about his interview with Bill O'Lielly was difficult to listen to.