The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Friday, April 01, 2005

Um. Uh...

Remember how last week I said I was going to pick my brains up off the floor? Multiply that by like 2000% and that was my reaction this evening to the season finale of BSG.

Moore has nerves of steel--as he wrote in his blog, there was no plan of what to do if the second season didn't happen.
I just proceed as if it were already a done deal. I wrote the miniseries as a pilot for a series, without ever considering how to cover my bases if it didn't get picked up and I wrote the Season One finale as a cliff-hanger without any backup plan whatsoever if we didn't return.

Sometimes you just gotta roll the hard six.

Consider it rolled.

Removed the CSS goofing I did earlier today. For those of you who don't use IE or Firefox on the Mac, visitors this mornign found something like this:
April Fool's Day is a weird holiday. I mean, WTF?
For some reason, Firefox on Windows and Safari are smart enough to know not to use an all-symbol font as a typeface, but the same cannot be said for Firefox on the Mac or IE. Weird.