The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Why try harder

(Title courtesy of the Fatboy Slim compilation I bought on my lunch hour today.)

While I was walking the far-too-trendy mall thingy today, I was again reminded about how awesome this image from Peet's looks:

There's just something about this product photo that I really like. Whether it's the shaved chocolate, the condensation on the glass, or something else, I cannot say. It's very well done.

Signed up for an iStockphoto account earlier this week, if only for the access to artists and photographers far more talented than I will ever be. It's cheaper and less frustrating to find something cool online than be confronted with my poor hand and general lack of drawing tablets at work.

Though really, I'm not sure they want a user interface that looks like it's for Teen Girl Squad. (Which is new this week, by the way...)


Login!
Reset password!
Call me now!
Chat live with a customer representative!

(OK, it is probably more fun if you hear that in Strong Bad's voice.)